Halong Bay Day Trip From HanoiWrite a Review
A full day visiting the highlights of one of the best natural wonders of the world, the magnificent Halong Bay (translated as The bay of the descending Dragon). This UNESCO World Heritage site features thousands of stunning karst-covered islets looming up from the water and dozens of captivating caves.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up at the hotel for departure to Halong city - the capital of Quang Ninh Province. Along the way, take a short break in Hai Duong Province. You will arrive in Halong Bay at approximately 11:30 and be treated to lunch on a boat where you can indulge in the many types of fresh seafood found here.
After lunch, you have about 4 hours to visit Halong Bay many sites, you will have a chance to visit two beautiful caves - Thien Cung Cave (Palace Of Heaven Grotto) and Dau Go Cave (Wooden Stake Grotto). It was here that General Tran Hung Dao amassed hundreds of stakes deep inside the cave prior to a battle against the invading Mongolian army in 1288. You will also see the floating village of the fishermen and the Fighting Cocks Islets. Then, the boat will take us back to Halong city where we will board the bus back to Hanoi.
Inclusions for Halong Bay Day Trip From Hanoi
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Bottled drinking water
Exclusions for Halong Bay Day Trip From Hanoi
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.