OverviewHanoi by itself is very welcoming to anybody who takes the chance to explore it. The Halong Bay is a jewel of this beautiful city. Spend an entire day exploring this awesome bay with this tour. While you enjoy a cruise along this UNESCO World Heritage Site, get ready for enjoying an amazing palace cave which is one of its kind.
Know More about this tour
Declared as a World Heritage site by the UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is one of Vietnam’s most spectacular natural attractions, which was declared a World Natural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1994. Located around 200 km out of Hanoi, the bay covers an area of more than 1500 square kilometers and is dotted with thousands of limestone islands, which are rising from the clear green waters like sculptures carved by the Gods. Come and see that Vietnamese call “the descending dragon”
After breakfast at your hotel, at 08:00 our waiting guide and driver will welcome you at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer us to Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and also one of Vietnam’s most spectacular natural attractions
A 3 and half hours-drive pass us through rice fields, buffalos and rural villages.
We will spend 04-hour cruising around the myriad of tiny islands and exploring the many grottoes created by the wind and the waves.
A delicious seafood lunch will be served on board before we visit the stunning Thien Cung cave (Heavenly Palace Cave), well-known for its stalagmites and stalactites. We then visit Dau Go Cave (grotto of the wooden stakes) where in 1288 one of Vietnam’s most famous Generals, Tran Hung Dao amassed hundreds of stakes deep inside the cave prior to a battle with an invading Mongol army. We return to the wharf in the afternoon and transfer back to Hanoi
Tour ends around 7.30P.M
Inclusions for Halong Bay
- Private transportation with air-conditioned
- Local English speaking guide
- 4-hour cruising with a private boat trip
- Sightseeing fees
- Mineral water and towels
- Luggage handling and drinking water
Exclusions for Halong Bay
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi
- Peak tourist season or special event rates
- Tip, Drinks and other personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.