OverviewJoin this 11-hour day trip and cruise the Halong Bay on a traditional wooden junk. Enjoy kayaking or relaxing on a bamboo row boat as you observe a local village. Take in the beauty of the scenery as you coast along the bay, enjoying a seafood lunch along the way.
This day trip leads you to the famous Halong Bay and through the most attractive areas of the Tonkin Gulf. Our well-designed cruising route offers you an excellent opportunity to see the most beautiful high points, in and around the water of the World Heritage site, in a very relaxed way. You witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from sundeck of a comfortably traditional junk, from which you can enjoy the bay landscapes, the serene floating village which are slowly passing by.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourAfter getting picked up from your hotel, embark on the 3.5-hour bus ride through the countryside of the Red River Delta to Halong City. As you ride by, observe the water buffalo, paddy fields, and farmers as they go about their daily lives. Arrive in Halong City around noon and board a traditional wooden junk to cruise to the center of the bay. Enjoy a seafood lunch (vegetarian available), as the boat takes off. Take photos of natural formations such as Fighting Cocks, Incense Burner, and Duck, to catch a quick swim.
Stop for a trip in a bamboo row boat or kayak to cruise around Ba Hang Floating Village. Keep floating to an often frequented cave, Thien Cung, also known as Heaven Palace Grotto. Explore chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all types. Once you are done rowing or kayaking, board the junk back to your departure point. In Halong harbor, a vehicle will be waiting to bring you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Halong Bay Full-Day Cruise With Bamboo Boat Ride Or Kayaking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Deluxe boat trip
- Rowing boat trip (optional)
- Kayaking (optional)
Exclusions for Halong Bay Full-Day Cruise With Bamboo Boat Ride Or Kayaking
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Be sure to select the correct hotel pickup option or be subject to additional pickup fees payable directly to tour operator
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.