- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Day
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Your hotel in Hanoi
Return Details :
Your hotel in Hanoi
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewListed as an UNESCO World Heritage site, Halong Bay is one of Vietnam's most spectacular natural wonders you should visit at least once in your life. The tiny limestone islands are dotted with many beaches and grottoes created by the wind and the waves that provide an excellent backdrop for lazing about from the deck of the luxury junk vessel. Let's take a full-day tour to this spectacular destination to explore its unique, gorgeous and massive beauty while enjoying a delicious seafood lunch. Halong Bay is one of Vietnam's most spectacular natural wonders with over 3000 natural limestone islands dotting the bay.
Excellent value for money
All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Led by a local guide
Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
8.00 - 8:30: Picking up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
10:30: Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:30 - 16:30: Boarding Cruise and Cruising on the bay.
- Welcome Drink
- Safety briefing
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- "Kayaking , Bamboo boat rowing" (Optional) OR Relaxing
- Visiting Thien Cung cave (Heaven Cave)
- Enjoying fresh fruits
- Disembarking to get on shuttle bus
18:00: Short stop to stretch your legs
20:30: Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants