Day 1: Hanoi Halong Bay (L/D)
7.45-8.15:Pick-up at the hotel. (Note: this time applied for those who bookour shuttle bus service)
10.00:Having short break at stop over in Hai Duong Province.
12.00 12.30:Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
13.15:Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
- Dokayakingthrough the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains, visitTitop Islandand swimming orjust relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at The Bay
- Back to Lavender Cruises and join sunset party
- Pass bySoi Sim Beach, Rang Dua Island to sleeping area near TheSurprising cave.
- Join ourCooking Classinthe restaurant. Lets see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19:30:Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
- Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef, Playing card, karaoke.
- Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
- Overnight onLavender Cruises
DAY 2 : HALONG BAY HANOI ( B L )
06:15:Morning exerciseson the Sun-deck.
07:15:Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:00:Visit theSurprising Cave(Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30:Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bays scenery.
10h15:Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12:00:Check out cruise. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16:30:Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
***End of services***