Hamburg City PassWrite a Review
The first fully digital pass that combines the admission to the city's attractions and the use of public transport in one ticket.
- Original Harbour Cruise Hamburg
- The Michel St.Michaelis tower
- Hamburg Dungeon - Skip-the-line
- Panoptikum wax figures
- Hop-on-Hop-off Bus tour
- Hamburg Museum
- Car museum Prototyp
- Ethnological Museum Hamburg
- Tour "Lust & Vice" or tour "On the trail of Drag Queen Olivia“
- Black Light District
Know More about this tour
With the Hamburg City Pass, you won’t have to pay admission fees to the top attractions of Hamburg. Explore the lives of merchants and sailors who had worked here by visiting the Hamburg History Museum (Museum für Hamburgische Geschichte), the Ware House District Museum (Speicherstadtmuseum), the International Maritime Museum (Internationales Maritimes Museum), and even the ship museum in the Rickmer Rickmers in the Port of Hamburg (directly located by Landungsbrücken Station). Climb the St. Michaelis Tower (also called Michel by locals) – Hamburg’s landmark and also its top attraction. Don’t worry: although you can use the stairs to climb to the top of the tower, you may also use the elevator! From 106 meters high above the ground on the observation deck of the Michel, you can enjoy fantastic views of the harbor, the historical center of Hamburg, the Kiez, and the Alster Lake.
Take a 2-hour, guided tour around the Kiez and learn more about the everyday life of this famous district of Hamburg. Listen to stories of fun nights in the red-light district while enjoying a fantastic view of the Reeperbahn (and a free drink in your hand) from a loft bar. With your Hamburg City Pass, go on a city sightseeing tour with the Hop-on-Hop-off-Bus. This sightseeing tour (and also the Hamburg Harbor Sightseeing Tour) is free with the purchase of your Hamburg City Pass. An admission ticket and also a VIP entrance into the Hamburg Dungeon are also included in the Hamburg City Pass. Admire life-like wax figures of prominent celebrities in the Panoptikum Wax Museum (Wachsfigurenkabinett Panoptikum), which is located in the famous Reeperbahn. If that doesn’t suit your fancy, you can also discover and admire rare pieces of automobiles in the Hafencity Prototype Museum (Prototyp Museum in der Hafencity). Admission into history museums like the Museum of Labor (Museum der Arbeit), the internationally renown Ethnological Museum of Hamburg (Völkerkundemuseum) on Rothenbaumchaussee, the Art & Culture Museum (Altonaer Museum), and the Jenisch Haus, which is located in a beautiful villa in the Elbe Parc, is completely free with the Hamburg City Pass. On a free round-trip boat ride around the Inner Alster Lake (Binnenalster) and the Outer Alster Lake (Außenalster), you will not only be able to admire the beautiful villa quarter of Hamburg, but also discover new things about this city comfortably from your own cozy boat seat. With the Hamburg City Pass, you can see many other exciting attractions and save money, time, and stress!
Get off and on whenever you like (and as many times as you like) without wasting time buying multiple tickets! With the Hamburg City Pass, you’ll be able to ride all trains (both the S & U-Bahn lines), buses, and boats that are offered by Hamburg’s public transportation system (HVV). All public transportation offered within the city limits of Hamburg (including transportation to and from Hamburg Airport) will be at your fingertips to be used to get to the next exciting attraction!
Inclusions for Hamburg City Pass
- Free entry to Hamburg‘s various museums and attractions
- Free use of public transport (underground, buses, and harbour ferries)
- Original Hamburg harbour cruise
- Hop-on-Hop-offcity tour included
- Maps and travel guide, incl. insider information
- Additional discounts for various restaurants, shows, shopping, and guided city tours
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.