Hamburg Riverside Tour - Elbe River
OverviewDiscover Hamburgs fascinating riverfront on a sightseeing tour along the Elbe River in a double-decker bus, enjoying the scenic views and city sights. Travel along the noble street of Elbchaussee to the lovely hillside district of Blankenese. Discover the famous staircase district of Treppenviertel on a guided walking tour of its labyrinth of stairs, and enjoy the spectacular views of Hamburg harbor, the ships and the river. Then take a ferry to Europe's largest fruit-growing region, the Altes Land.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour Hamburg riverside sightseeing tour departs from the port of Hamburg. Your driver/guide first takes you along the Elbchaussee, one of the most beautiful streets in Germany, lined with luxurious 19th-century villas. After arriving in the picturesque hillside district of Blankenese, your guide will lead you on a walk through charming Treppenviertel, the famous staircase district, down to the landing-stage, where youll board the ferry to cross the Elbe River.
On the south side of the river, your tour continues by bus through the scenic countryside of the Altes Land, Europe's largest fruit-growing region. On your way back to Hamburg, enjoy fantastic views over the city from Kohlbrandt Bridge before returning to the port via Hamburg's Harbor City, one of Europe's biggest architectural development projects.
Inclusions for Hamburg Riverside Tour - Elbe River
- Double-decker bus tour
- Guided walking tour
- Ferry to Altes Land
Exclusions for Hamburg Riverside Tour - Elbe River
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hamburg Street Art Tour and Workshop
- Illuminated Hamburg City Tour and Evening Cruise
- Hamburg Wax Museum and Small-Group City Walking Tour
- Hamburg Small-Group Sunset Sailing Cruise on Lake Alster
- Small-Group Hamburg City Walking Tour
- Small-Group St Pauli Reeperbahn And Red Light District Nighttime Walking Tour in Hamburg