Hamburg Street Art Walking TourWrite a Review
OverviewYour original 2-hour alternative Hamburg walking tour showcases Hamburg's diverse culture and community spirit. Your guide willÂ introduce you to the artwork of a number of local, national and international graffiti and street artists and offer an inside look at Hamburg's bohemian districts and alternative culture. You will learn about community protests, gentrification threats, pirate legends, urban art movements and get to visit squatted buildings, re-purposed bunkers, nature reserves and creative hubs. Your small-group tour begins at the S-Bahn station and returns to the GÃ¤nsemarkt metro station.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at 1pm near the Sternschanze S-Bahn station to begin your 2-hour Hamburg street art walking tour. You will stroll through the Schanzenviertel and St. Pauli districts before proceeding towards the city centre near GÃ¤nsemarkt U-Bahn station. After walking through the district of Sternschanze you will get closer to Sankt Pauli and then proceed through Katoviertel all the way to the city centre. On the way you will see all different styles of street art and graffiti. Your guide will also explain the historical background and provide insight to subcultures and learn about gentrification and other political movements. Your tour concludes at the GÃ¤nsemarkt metro station at approximately 3pm.
Inclusions for Hamburg Street Art Walking Tour
Exclusions for Hamburg Street Art Walking Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A maximum of 15 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.