Hamilton Heights-West Harlem Walking Tour - New York CityWrite a Review
From rural outpost to what is now one of northern Manhattan's most desirable neighborhoods, Hamilton Heights is named after Alexander Hamilton, one of America's founding fathers. Explore this historic district which features lush, tree-lined streets, turn-of-the-century architecture, religious edifices, and historic sites.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourOn this 2-hour walking tour of Hamilton Heights Historic District you will learn about development of area and see impressive exteriors of 19th century row houses and institutions. View neo-Gothic landmark City University of New York campus and visit the Hamilton Grange, Alexander Hamilton’s summer home. You'll also see former residences of some of Harlem’s notable residents associated with Jazz and the Harlem Renaissance.
Inclusions for Hamilton Heights-West Harlem Walking Tour
- Guided tour by licensed tour guide and Harlem resident
Exclusions for Hamilton Heights-West Harlem Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a walking tour. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
This tour focuses on neighborhood history. It does not include visit to church or music.
Tour may be moderately difficult for the physically challenged.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.