On this 2-hour walking tour of Hamilton Heights Historic District you will learn about development of area and see impressive exteriors of 19th century row houses and institutions. View neo-Gothic landmark City University of New York campus and visit the Hamilton Grange, Alexander Hamiltons summer home. You'll also see former residences of some of Harlems notable residents associated with Jazz and the Harlem Renaissance.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Hamilton Heights-Sugar Hill
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewFrom rural outpost to what is now one of northern Manhattan's most desirable neighborhoods, Hamilton Heights is named after Alexander Hamilton, one of America's founding fathers. Explore this historic district which features lush, tree-lined streets, turn-of-the-century architecture, religious edifices, and historic sites.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
- Guided tour by licensed tour guide and Harlem resident
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a walking tour. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
This tour focuses on neighborhood history. It does not include visit to church or music.
Tour may be moderately difficult for the physically challenged.
You Might Also Like
- The Rise and Fall of the American Mafia Walking Tour
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Gourmet Brunch with Direct View on 6th Ave
- Hudson Valley Brewery Tour & Walkway over the Hudson
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise from Lower Manhattan
- 1-Hour New York Harbor Sightseeing Cruise from Lower Manhattan
- Harlem Easter Weekend Gospel Celebration
- Sightseeing Cruise on Boutique Yacht
- Full-Day Sightseeing Tour of New York City