Hamilton Musical Walking Tour - New York City
OverviewTake a song-by-song stroll through Hamiltons rise and eventual fall as New Yorks foremost Founding Father. This tour is designed for folks whohave already seen or plan to see the 11 Tony Award winning Broadway production orthose just addicted to the cast album. The tour puts the songs, history and lower Manhattan locations into perspective. The tour matches up individual songs with theiractual location, including some bonus stops that help illuminate the time and place that Alexander Hamilton lived and died in.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourWe start in Lower Manhattan at the Staten Island Ferry Terminal, right where A.Ham stole (not really) the cannons. Using Lin-Manuel Miranda's 46 songs as your roadmap, from the title song "Alexander Hamilton" through to the finale "Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story" you explore the locations, lyrics and relationships of Hamilton.
The 20 stops include every major event in the play including, Fraunces Tavern (Aaron Burr, Sir, My Shot), Battery Park (Right Hand Man), Federal Reserve (Ten Duel Commandments), Thomas Jefferson's House (The Room Where It Happens), Bank of New York (Take a Break), Federal Hall (Cabinet Battles, Washington On Your Side) Golden Hill (Guns and Ships), Bowling Green (The Reynolds Pamphlet, It's Quiet Uptown) and Trinity Church (Best of Wives and Best of Women) and many more including Bonus Stops that highlight the places that Hamilton frequented that are not in the play.
You will learn the inside story of his extramarital affair with Maria Reynolds, how he met George Washington, how Lin-Manuel Miranda came up with some of these amazing songs, some of Hamilton's "other duels", what really caused the Hamilton - Burr duel and why it turned out the way it did.
The tour lasts about 2.5 hours, covers approximately 1.75 miles. If you know the songs feel free to sing along, we love audience participation.
Inclusions for Hamilton Musical Walking Tour
- Tour Conducted Using UHF Personal Listening Device - Never miss a word or song no matter how noisy the city gets.
- Walking tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Hamilton Musical Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Sopranos Sites Tour
- Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- New York City Airport Luxury Departure Transfer
- Private Economy Arrival Transfer: New York Airports to Manhattan Hotels
- Private Economy Departure Transfer: Manhattan Hotels to New York Airports
- New York City Original Rock 'n' Roll Walking Tour
- Private New York City Transfer: Cruise Port to Airport
- Paint New York Icon and Exhibit