Hampton Court And Windsor Castle Full Day Tour - LondonWrite a Review
A full day tour visiting Hampton Court, Henry VIII's magnificent Tudor Palace set in extensive gardens on the banks of the River Thames, and Windsor Castle, Official Residence of the Queen.
Know More about this tour
The tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the wonderful Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married. This is also a magnificent opportunity to see many more of London’s most iconic landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the London Eye and the Royal Albert Hall.
Hampton Court Palace & Gardens
Home to the Kings and Queens of Britain since the time of Henry VIII, Hampton Court Palace is one of the most famous visitor attractions in the country. Although perhaps best-known as a Tudor Palace, Hampton Court's magnificent buildings, world-famous gardens and priceless art collection continue to inspire visitors of all ages. Discover the magnificent State Apartments of Henry VIII and William III, explore 60 acres of immaculate riverside gardens and lose yourself in the world-famous maze.
Built high above the River Thames, Windsor Castle has been home to the Royal Family for 900 years and is still an Official Residence of the Queen. We visit the magnificent State Apartments*, still used for State occasions and Royal receptions. Take some time to explore the castle grounds and the fourteenth-century St. George's Chapel, one of the most beautiful examples of medieval church architecture in England and a burial place of kings and queens, including Henry VIII and his third wife Jane Seymour.
Inclusions for Hampton Court And Windsor Castle Full Day Tour
- Entrance to Hampton Court Palace and Windsor Castle is included in the tour price.
- The state of the art VOX Radioguide system is used during the walking sections of this tour: guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide's commentary.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.