Hampton Court Palace Grounds Bike Tour - London
OverviewOn this 3-hour small-group bike tour around the area surrounding Hampton Court Palace, you will be picked up by the guide from the Palace to collect the bikes together. Cycle for a beautiful 8-mile (13 km) route to Hampton Court Palace and explore Royal Bushy Park, Eisenhower's WWII base, Long Water and Hampton Court Palace. See the beauty and history of the area.
Know More about this tourTake a scenic 3-hour bike ride around the beautiful grounds of Hampton Court Palace* with this fun guided tour along a gentle eight mile (13 km) route. Start exploring the stunning Royal Bushy Park, see where Eisenhower had his WWII base and look for deer that are direct descendants from ones bred by Henry VIII.
Stop by a local pub for some refreshments (not included) before cycling to the end of the Long Water, taking in the iconic view of Sir Christopher Wren's baroque masterpiece. Travelling alongside the River Thames, arrive at the Palace's grand riverside entrance and learn about the colourful history that dates back over 500 years.
The cycle ends close to the entrance for ease of access to the Palace or train station - a blissful trip out of the city.
*Please note: Entrance fee to the Palace is not included.
Inclusions for Hampton Court Palace Grounds Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Hampton Court Palace Grounds Bike Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum height is 5ft (152cm)
You must be a confident rider to participate in the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London St Pancras Eurostar Private Arrival Transfer
- Buckingham Palace Tour Including Afternoon Tea
- Private Arrival Transfer: Heathrow Airport to Central London
- Small-Group River Thames Bike Tour
- The London Showboat Dinner Cruise on the Thames River
- Private MPV Arrival Transfer from Southampton Cruise Terminals to Heathrow Airport