Hana Rainforest Helicopter Flight With Landing From Maui
OverviewDuring this 40-minute flight over the Hana Rainforest with exclusive landing within the Wailua Valley, see popular points of interest such as the Road to Hana as well as Jurassic Rock. The highlight of this experience will be the landing at a former taro plantation where you'll be given time to explore the natural landscape!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour Hana Rainforest adventure begins after check-in at the Kahalui airport where you'll meet your pilot and board your ECO-130 helicopter.
As you fly along Mauis North Coast, you'll enjoy views of breathtaking sea cliffs and cascading waterfalls on your 40-minute round-trip helicopter flight. Your pilot will point out popular points of interest from above such as Paia, Hookipa, Haiku and the famous surf destination JAWS. You'll also see the 'Road to Hana' and the iconic Jurassic Rock before your exclusive landing destination deep in the Hawaiian rainforest.
Your helicopter will descend and land for 30-minutes of exploration on a former taro plantation in the Wailua Valley. Traverse the lush vegetation including banana, coconut and wild flowers and indulge in scenic panoramic views as you are surrounded by canyons and waterfalls. Your pilot will provide extensive knowledge of the land which very few people have ever stepped foot on.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Inclusions for Hana Rainforest Helicopter Flight With Landing From Maui
- 40-minute helicopter flight
- 30-minute landing
- Live commentary
- All taxes and fees
Exclusions for Hana Rainforest Helicopter Flight With Landing From Maui
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication; if, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
The total weight of the helicopter cannot exceed 1,140 lbs (518 kg)
There is a maximum capacity of 7 people per helicopter, plus your pilot
Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.