Handicraft Villages Day Trip From Hanoi
OverviewHanoi Traditional handicraft villages tour will offer you the chance to enjoy nice experience in the four of the most famous traditional villages in Hanoi: Duyen Thai lacquered bamboo village, Quat Dong embroidery village, Chuon mother of pearl village, Bat trang pottery Village
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourWe leave Hanoi at 08:00 am and drive to Duyen Thai Village, which specializes in making lacquered bamboo products. Then, we head to the embroidery village of Quat Dong to visit another family workshop. In the past time, many of the Vietnamese Emperors and courtiers had their elaborate costumes created here. Nowadays the village makes most of the material that is sold on Hanoi famous Hang Gai Street.
Continue to Chuon village, also known as the Mother of Pearl village. Here we discover the intricate and time-consuming art of mother of pearl inlay in objects as diverse as cupboards and jewelry boxes.
We then stop for a picnic lunch at Chuon village at a local caf or at the school.
Our final stop is at the Bat Trang, where we will walk through the village visiting different local factories and observe the ceramic production process. You can also have chance to interact with local people and try your hands at making the ceramics
We then make our way back to Hanoi.
Inclusions for Handicraft Villages Day Trip From Hanoi
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Picnic lunch
Exclusions for Handicraft Villages Day Trip From Hanoi
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi
- Hanoi Night Market and Street Food Tour
- Hanoi Private Departure Transfer: City Center Hotel to Airport