OverviewTake in a full day of Hangzhou’s elegant landscapes on this sightseeing tour with a local guide. Explore Lingyin Temple, a secluded Zen retreat near Feilai Peak (Feilai Feng), then rest in the shade of a tea pavilion at Dragon Well Tea Plantation and enjoy a boat ride over picturesque West Lake. Finish at Red Carp Pond and Flower Harbor Park, where fish, birds and peonies abound. Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable coach and a traditional Chinese lunch are included.
Know More about this tourStart your full-day sightseeing tour with morning pickup from your Hangzhou city hotel. Meet your guide aboard the coach and enjoy a comfortable ride to your first stop: Lingyin Temple (translated as ‘Temple of Soul's Retreat’ or 'Temple of Inspired Seclusion'). This magnificent Zen Buddhist temple, founded in 326 AD, is considered one of China’s ten most famous temples.
Lingyin boasts dozens of pagodas, pavilions and halls. At the Hall of the Heavenly Kings, let your guide point out features like the paintings of dragons and phoenixes on the ceiling above.
Continue on to the Dragon Well Tea Plantation, situated in a village of the same name. With an hour to spend at this picturesque locale, enjoy the view of undulating tea fields and streams. Covering an area of 132 acres (53 hectares), Dragon Well offers a peaceful place to relax and sip tea among the teahouses and pavilions.
In the afternoon, following a traditional Chinese lunch at a local restaurant, take a 1-hour boat cruise on charming West Lake. Bordered on three sides by mountains, with Six Harmonies Pagoda in the background, West Lake provides perfect photo ops with its clear spring water, willow trees and elegant bridges.
Your final 30-minute stop is at Red Carp Pond (aka Viewing Fish at Flower Harbor Park), where you can enjoy nature’s abundance. Watch the carp, listen to chirping birds in the grove, and admire flowers in bloom at the peony park and pavilion.
Your tour ends with coach transport back to your hotel in the early evening.
Inclusions for Hangzhou City Tour: West Lake Cruise And Lingyin Temple With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Cruise along West Lake
Exclusions for Hangzhou City Tour: West Lake Cruise And Lingyin Temple With Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour requires a minimum 2 adult per booking
There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Hotel information detail should be provided 24 hours before departure.
Local guide will contact to confirm the departure in the evening before departure day.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.