Hangzhou Night Tour: Dinner And Romance Of The Song Dynasty ShowWrite a Review
OverviewOn this night out in Hangzhou, experience the beauty and uniqueness of Chinese performing arts during the Romance of the Song Dynasty culture show. Enjoy a dinner of local Chinese fare before watching a spectacular performance that will take you on a journey through the age-old Hangzhou culture. If youre visiting Hangzhou, this show cant be missed!
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Hangzhou hotel, head to the Lily Hotel, where you can dine on a scrumptious dinner of traditional Chinese cuisine. After a satisfying meal, head to Song Dynasty Town for a one-of-a-kind performance of the Romance of the Song Dynasty.
The show will take you thousands of years back in time to explore the ancient culture and history of Hangzhou. For a better understanding of the show, your friendly guide will be there to explain its premise and answer any questions you may have. Admire the vibrant costumes, spectacular laser lights, a variety of excellent stage props and the magnificent acting and dancing. After an opening acrobatic act entitled ‘Legend of the Monkey King,’ you will be presented with four acts of scenes representing the Southern Song Dynasty, many of which are also depicted in ballet and traditional folk dances in various parts of Asia.
Live horses and real cannons used in a battle scene will take your breath away as legends are brought to life against backdrops of water fountains and a spectacular light show. After the performance, sightseeing outside the theater around Song Dynasty Town to experience the vibrant Hangzhou nighttime atmosphere.
Inclusions for Hangzhou Night Tour: Dinner And Romance Of The Song Dynasty Show
- Admission to Romance of the Song Dynasty performance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Hangzhou hotels only)
- Local English-speaking guide
Exclusions for Hangzhou Night Tour: Dinner And Romance Of The Song Dynasty Show
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour requires a minimum 4 pax to operate. If you make the reservation less than 4 persons, please contact us to pay the difference.
There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Children will be charged the same rates as adults if take seats of the show.
Hotel information detail should be provided 24 hours before departure.
Local guide will contact to confirm the departure in the evening before departure day.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.