Hanoi By Night By Scooter
OverviewAt night in Hanoi, there are lots of activities for those would like to go outside to take a fresh breath or for those travelers interested in the more active nightlife. We'll bring travelers 3,4 districts in Hanoi. The city also looks much different at night than daytime with lights and fresh wind. The highlight is to explore hanoi nightlife through crossing Hanoi's streets. Furthermore, on the way, we'll stop at some spots to taste some delicious Vietnamese street food and to sightsee night scenery at West lake or Hoan Kiem lake.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
You will be met up with our motorbike-riding-tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi downtown at 4:00p.m or 4:30p.m then we head to the first visit HaNoi Opera House- The centre piece of Hanois French Quarter and skirt along French style street that have a great commercial center on Trang Tien, Trang Thi street. Then, cross the bustle street for a short walking inside the most famous places are Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, parliament with colorful bright lights specially in every evening. The following stop-off is West Lake- one of the famous Lake with fresh air and beautiful sights of Tran Quoc pagoda. Going along in West Lake one time, enjoying the spring roll- special traditional street foods in Ngu Xa street. The last stop-off is Long Bien Long Bien bridge that's the symbol of courageous capital in wars, the most special bridge with unique historic, architectural, and cultural value. It is the only bridge in Hanoi where all the riders have to go in the left side, where tourists can take a walk and taste mouthwatering desserts offered by vendors.
After short rest, you will continue on motorbike to pass through Hanoi 36 Old Streets. You will be among of the locals doing dinner as usual. Spend time shopping before our motorbike-riding tour guide drive you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Hanoi By Night By Scooter
- Motorbike with a high quality Helmet
- Full Insurance Cover
- Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Hanoi By Night By Scooter
- Gratitude / Tips to Tour Guide
- Any items not mentioned above
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.