Hanoi City Day Trip
OverviewTake a comprehensive sightseeing tour around Hanoi on a full-day trip. Learn about the history and culture of the city with visits to important monuments. Then enjoy a cyclo (pedicab) ride around the Old Quarter, before stopping at a local restaurant for lunch.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Land of soaring Dragon
We will pick you up your hotel and drive to the historic complex of Ba Dinh. Visit Ba Dinh Square, where the former President Ho Chi Minh read the Vietnams Declaration of Independence on 2 September 1945. Visit Ho Chi Minhs Mausoleum and One-Pillar Pagoda - a must-see monument in Ha Noi. One-Pillar Pagoda is an ancient Buddhist pagoda. Supported by only one pillar and resembling a lotus blossom, it was built in the early 11th century during the reign of King Ly Thai Tong. We will also visit Van Mieu - Quoc Tu Giam (Temple of Literature), the first Imperial school in Vietnam built in 1070 during the dynasty of King Ly.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. After lunch, we will pay a visit to the Womens Museum; listed among Asias top 25 museums (closed on Mondays). The museum honors Vietnamese women throughout history and includes displays recent history as well. Exhibits include: Women and Ethnicity, Women and the National Struggle, Vietnam Womens Association and Feminism, Women and Traditional Costumes and Womens Cultural Traits Expressed Through Handicrafts. Then we take a cyclo (pedicab) ride around the the 36 meandering streets of Ha Nois historic Old Quarter and visit Tran Quoc Pagoda as well as Quan Thanh Temple.
Inclusions for Hanoi City Day Trip
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Pedicab (Cyclo)
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Hanoi City Day Trip
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum closed on Mondays & Fridays and from 5th September to 5th November for annual maintenance
Visitors are required to wear shirts with sleeves and pants under knees
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi