OverviewTake a comprehensive sightseeing tour around Hanoi on a full-day trip. Learn about the history and culture of the city with visits to important monuments. Then enjoy a cyclo (pedicab) ride around the Old Quarter, before stopping at a local restaurant for lunch.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum closed on Monday & Friday and from 5th September to 5th November for annual maintenance
Land of “soaring Dragon”
You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to the historic complex of Ba Dinh. Visit Ba Dinh Square, where the former President Ho Chi Minh read Vietnam's Declaration of Independence on September 2, 1945. Visit Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and the one pillar pagoda, a must-see monument in Ha Noi. One-Pillar Pagoda is an ancient Buddhist pagoda. Supported by only one pillar and resembling a lotus blossom. It was built in the early 11th century during the reign of King Ly Thai Tong. We will also visit Van Mieu - Quoc Tu Giam (Temple of Literature). The first imperial school in Vietnam built in 1070 during the dynasty of King Ly. .
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. After lunch, you will enjoy a visit to the Women’s Museum; listed among Asia’s top 25 museums (closed on Monday). The museum honors Vietnamese women throughout history and displays recent history as well. Exhibits include: “Women and Ethnicity”, “Women and the National Struggle”, Vietnam Women’s Association and Feminism”, “Women and Traditional Costumes” and “Women’s Cultural Traits Expressed Through Handicrafts”. Then we take a cyclo (pedicab) ride around the “36 meandering streets” of Ha Noi’s historic Old Quarter and visit Tran Quoc Pagoda as well as Quan Thanh Temple.
You will have lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, you will visit the infamous Hoa Lo prison – known as “the Ha Noi Hilton” during the American War. Those incarcerated at Hoa Lo included Pete Peterson, who later became the first US Ambassador to a unified Vietnam in 1995 and Senator John McCain, the Republican nominee for the US presidency in 2008. Then you will take a cyclo (pedicab) ride around the “36 meandering streets” of Ha Noi’s historic Old Quarter stopping to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda and Quan Thanh Temple before returning to your hotel.
Inclusions for Hanoi City Day Trip
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Pedicab (Cyclo)
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Hanoi City Day Trip
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 people per booking
Maximum of 10 people per group
All cancellation from guest arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 7 days before departure: No charges
- From 7 days to 3 days before departure: 10% of the tour price.
- From 72 hours to 24 hours before departure: 50% of the tour price.
- Less than 24 hours before departure or No show: 100% of the tour price.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.