Hanoi City Full-Day Tour
OverviewSpend a day exploring the quintessential city that is Hanoi. Be immersed in the history and culture as your guide tells you of the history of Hanoi as you are surrounded by crumbling pagodas and labyrinthine streets that have existed for a thousand years
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Start the tour with a pick up at your hotel (in the Old Quarter area only). Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Hos final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minhs house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 - the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Then continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam).Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (applied on Mon, Wed & Fri). Enjoy lunch at local restaurant.After lunch, proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu, Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, see Vietnams first university, constructed in 1070. Its gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnams past. Take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters, and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. At the end, journey through Hanois Old Quarter, where youll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration. After that you can choose: enjoy Water Puppet Show or take Cyclo Tour around Hanoi Old Quarter (optional). The tour ends around anywhere from 3:30pm to 5:30pm,
Inclusions for Hanoi City Full-Day Tour
- Transfer by modern bus with AC
- Entrance fees as itinerary
- Water Puppet Show or Cyclo Tour (you can choose 1 of 2 activities - for optional tour only)
- Bottled water (0.5l/pp/day)
- Vietnamese set menu lunch
- English Speaking Guide
- Hotel pick up & drop-off (in Hanoi Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem district)
Exclusions for Hanoi City Full-Day Tour
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
- Travel Insurance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please come to No. 9 Hang Huong Street in Hanoi at around 7:45am - 8am to be picked up if your hotel is NOT located in the Hanoi Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
Water Puppet Show or Cyclo Tour for Deluxe option only, Then the tour will finish around 5pm - 5:30pm
Bat Trang pottery village will be visited on Mon, Wed, Fri (without Ethnology Museum). Ethnology Museum will be visited on Sun, Tue, Thu, Sat (without Bat Trang pottery village).
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
The itinerary could be changed due to the bad weather condition
Sunscreen, a hat, and comfortable shoes are recommended
Should not wear short pan, mini skrit, clothes without sleeve
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
If you book group tour, Surcharge 5usd/pax if you travel during Lunar New Year from Feb 14th 2018 to Feb 20th 2018. Kindly pay directly 5usd/pax in CASH for tour guide when he/she comes to pick you up.
If you book Private Tour, Surcharge 15usd/pax if you travel during Lunar New Year from Feb 14th 2018 to Feb 20th 2018. Kindly pay directly 15usd/pax in CASH for tour guide when he/she comes to pick you up.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi