Hanoi City Tour And Cooking Class
OverviewCity tour and cooking class, the best choice for all travelersvisiting Hanoi capital and would like to know about Vietnamese history and Hanoianfood in one day.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourAbout 8.00 am the guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel lobby in Hanoi old quarter and start to visit Ho Chi Minh Complex. You will have a chance to learn about the Ho Chi Minh president and his role in Vietnamese history.Visit the Temple of Literature, the first university in Vietnam. Afterwards, check outHoa Lo Prison, infamously known as the "Hanoi Hilton," originallybuilt in 1896 by the French, and see how the Vietnamese rose up to fight the French and Americans. Visit theVietnam Museum of Ethnology, the biggest museum in Vietnam, where are displayed 54 ethnics group of Vietnam. The images and artifacts in the museum will show you a beautiful and varied Vietnamese culture, customs, and habits.
At around3pm you will participate in acooking class. You will go to a market and buy local food to make Vietnamese food for yourself under the guidance of aprofessional chef.
4.30 pm: End of trip
Inclusions for Hanoi City Tour And Cooking Class
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Hanoi City Tour And Cooking Class
- Drinks and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide and driver
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi