Hanoi City Tour
OverviewA full day guided tour of the gorgeous city of Hanoi that takes you to all the top attractions, sites and sights that the place has to offer, this one is a must for travellers who want to make the most out of their quick escapade. Places you will be exploring include the Presidential Palace, the Ethnology Museum, the Temple of Literature, the lovely Tran Quoc Pagoda and even the Sword Lake & Ngoc Son Temple.
- The Presidential Palace
- Ethnology Museum
- Temple of Literature
- Tran Quoc Pagoda
- Visit to Sword Lake & Ngoc Son Temple
Know More about this tour
The Capital of Vietnam and one of the hidden gems of South East Asia, Hanoi retains elegance and charm not often found in this part of the world, the city’s French influence is to be seen in the fine old colonial buildings and tree lined boulevards.
At 08:30AM, our waiting guide and driver will welcome you at your hotel and transfer us to Ho Chi Minh Complex.
We start our day with The Presidential Palace (formerly Palace of the Governor-General of French Indochina), Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh’s house-on-stilt and nearby One Pillar Pagoda.
We continue to Ethnology Museum (closed on Monday), which gives an excellent overview of the country's ethnic groups, their customs and ways of life. The beautiful grounds display original old houses from many different ethnic groups.
Lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam built in 11th century.
We continue our visit to Tran Quoc Pagoda, the oldest pagoda in Vietnam.
We then drive to Hanoi Center, pay a visit to Sword Lake & Ngoc Son Temple, then board on a cyclo to explore the lively Old Quarter of Hanoi, the 36 streets of the Old Quarter.
Tour ends around 5.30P.M
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and his Museum are closed on Monday, Friday and the whole months of Oct/Nov.
- Ho Chi Minh House and all Museums are closed on Monday.
Inclusions for Hanoi City Tour
- Private transportation with air-conditioned
- Local English speaking guide
- Cyclo tour
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Sightseeing fees
- Mineral water and towels
Exclusions for Hanoi City Tour
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi
- Peak tourist season or special event rates
- Tip, Drinks and other personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
You Might Also Like
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi
- Hanoi Night Market and Street Food Tour