Hanoi City Walking Tour Of Old Quarter
OverviewThis tour will offer you a chance to visit the major sites of Hanoi and discover life of local people as well as visit the busiest trading area of Hanoi. Our tour guide will take you to many interesting places such as: the oldest bridge built by French, Dongxuan central market, old streets, and central lake of Hanoi.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAt 8am in the morning, our guide will pick you up at your hotel, then we take a taxi to Ho Chi Minh complex, you will visit Ho Chi Minh mausoleum where we preserve body of president Ho Chi Minh inside. And then walking around his residential area including President Palace, house on stilt, fishing pond of Ho Chi Minh and One Pillar Pagoda....it is very nice walking here because we will walk in a beautiful garden under the shade of big trees.
After that, our guide will take you to Temple of Literature by walking through many French old houses that were built hundred years ago for French VIP officers. You will visit the first National University of Vietnam dating back 1070. It is great chance for you to learn about our history of education and our spiritual life of Vietnamese people. You will see a lot of young people dressed up and coming here to take nice photos, because this is special place for them.
We will enjoy a tasty lunch at a local restaurant in the Old Quarter of Hanoi, after lunch, that is time for you to discover the most interesting place, Hanoi Old Quarter. Our tour guide will take you to visit Long Bien bridge which was built by French people during French time in Vietnam. This is only bridge for walking to see Red River. After enjoying fresh air of the biggest river in the North of Vietnam, you will visit to the biggest market in Hanoi, Dong Xuan market, you can see people selling everything here, browse to food market nearby to see what local people often eat in their meals.
Walking along many narrow and busy streets of Hanoi before reaching to Hoan Kiem lake, the most beautiful lake in Hanoi. Next, our guide will take you to a nice place for coffee or cold beer, you will have a great view to central area of Hanoi and Hoan Kiem lake, relaxing and comfort your-self after a long walking day. Our tour will finish at your hotel at around 4 or 5pm.
Inclusions for Hanoi City Walking Tour Of Old Quarter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Old Quarter
- Local English speaking tour guide.
- 1 lunch with local specialties.
- All entrance fee and sightseeing tickets.
Exclusions for Hanoi City Walking Tour Of Old Quarter
- Drinks and beverages
- Personal expenses and insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Other services not clearly mentioned
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Evening in Hanoi City Including Walking Tour, Spa Treatment and Dinner
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi