Hanoi Cooking Class Tour
OverviewDaily Group Cooking Class Tours- Departure Point at 74 Hang Bac Street inside Kim Tours's Building , Old quarter , Hanoi VietnamDuration : 3 hours - Departure time at : 9h00 to 12h00 - 11h30 to 14h30 - 16h00 to 19h00 & 18h30 to 21h30Included : Visiting wet market,English chef, food, Egg Coffee
Know More about this tour
meet up at 74 Hang Bac Street inside Kim Tours's Building , Old Quarter , Hanoi Vietnam at 08h 45 AM The class lasts 3 hours, starting with the market trip. The guide will bring you to a traditional market and tell you about the main ingredients in Vietnamese cuisine, so you can have a clearer overview about Vietnamese food and an insight into Vietnamese herbs and spices ( herbs and spices are important in Asian dishes). You will get to know some key useful Vietnamese words to buy and bargain the necessary ingredients yourself , which is very useful for you to bargain anything you want to buy afterward in your Vietnam trip.
After buying the necessary ingredients for the class you choose, you will come back to our class kitchen and listen to the dishes principles and general methods, then watch how the guide prepare the foods. After that you can cook yourself and enjoy your Masterpiece!!!
With Apron Up Cooking Class, you can really get your hands on the cooking. You will buy & bargain your own ingredients and make everything from the scratch. Enroll in this class, you are guaranteed to have unforgetable experience while in Vietnam, and confidient to treat your beloved family and friends with the mesmerising Viet dishes when you come back.
Inclusion:English speaking guide
Vietnamese red wine or lemon juice
Cooking Option Included Visiting Wet Market & Foods as below :
1) Ph ( beef noodle )
2) Nem ( Spring roll)
3) Bun Cha ( Vietnamese dish of grilled pork and noodle )
4) Nm u ( papaya salad )
5) C ph trng ( egg coffee)
Inclusions for Hanoi Cooking Class Tour
- Buffet dinner
- Buffet lunch
Exclusions for Hanoi Cooking Class Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Explore The South 2 days 1 night Private tour
- Dragon Legend Halong Bay 3-Day-2-Night Cruise from Hanoi
- Private 7 days discover Mountain Culture Lowland culture Pu Luong and Ninh Binh
- Mua Cave and Tam Coc full day tour from Hanoi - Small Group Tour
- Full Day Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave -Small Group with Biking, Cruising , Hiking
- Private Tour: The True Essence of Hanoi
- Hanoi After Dark: Private Street food, Drinks & Stories Tour
- ROSA MOTORBIKE TOUR BY NIGHT