Hanoi Dinner Experience In A Local Home
OverviewCulinary culture is one of the most colorful highlights in Vietnam. However, it will be much more exciting and giving you the truly original taste if you can try a local meal - enjoying food with the locals.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Dinner included
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour5pm to 6pm: You will be welcomed to the hosts house and invited to their living room to enjoy a cup of hot green tea - a traditional custom of Vietnamese families used to show respect to their guests.
Then, you will head to the dining room and enjoy a meal prepared by the host. Here you will have a chance to try traditional dishes in a cozy atmosphere at home. See how the family enjoys their dinner, what their kitchen looks like, and witness some customs during the meal: the children will invite the elders before eating and after finishing meal, see how to use chopsticks in the traditional manner, and learn how to place your chopsticks to express that you have finished the meal. Through all of that, you will clearly see the difference between Western and Eastern dining etiquette.
The tour will end in around 8pm to 9pm.
Inclusions for Hanoi Dinner Experience In A Local Home
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Afternoon tea
- Dinner prepared by the host
- Private driver & English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels in the Old Quarter only)
- Transport by vehicle with air-conditioning
Exclusions for Hanoi Dinner Experience In A Local Home
- Drinks, personal expenses and other services not mentioned above
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.