Hanoi: Duong Lam Historical Village Private Day Tour
OverviewEscape the bustle of Hanoi on a full-day tour to the agricultural village of Duong Lam on the northern Red River Delta. Explore the 1,200-year-old village and its farming community, and enjoy a lovely traditional lunch bursting with regional specialties.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All-inclusive tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourDuong Lam Ancient Village has a history of about 1,200 years and is well-known for its surviving laterite brick houses, built three to four centuries ago. Laterite is red clay formed from weathered basalt found in northern Vietnam. The village is also famous nationwide as the hometown of two kings.
You will be picked up at 8h:30 AM am at your hotel lobby. You will drive about 65 km from Hanoi to Son Tay province. Duong Lam is a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River Delta. On arrival, you will take a walk on the village path to visit Mong Phu Temple (dedicated to national heroes) King Ngo Quyen Temple and King Phung Hung Temple.
You will enjoy a special Vietnamese lunch in an ancient house. While you are in the house you can also join the local people in producing local specialties, such as soft green-lentil cake and rice cake filled with brown onion (depending on the season).
You will continue to visit Mia Pagoda (built in 15th century) and admire 287 statues of all sizes before transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi.
Inclusions for Hanoi: Duong Lam Historical Village Private Day Tour
- Private pick-up and drop-off services
- Private transportation
- Excellent English
- Sightseeing tickets
- Lunch at local house
- Mineral water and tissue on coach daily
- Services charges and government taxes
Exclusions for Hanoi: Duong Lam Historical Village Private Day Tour
- Accommodation before and after tour
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi