Hanoi Early Morning Private Tour
OverviewJust when you thought that Hanoi was information and sensory-overload-enough, decide to design a tour to get you out exploring the city while everyone else is asleep. Or at least thats what you think. Hanoi is alive and bustling at night, and weve come up with a super program that is well worth getting up very early!
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All-inclusive tour
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tour4:30am: pick up at your hotel.
5am: Looking around in Quang Ba flower market: Thought the market is still dark at that time but you can see many retail florists are coming to market with the bike and the people who come to buy flowers for the street peddling. You can buy many kinds of fresh flowers such as roses, carnations, gerberas, flowers chrysanthemum etc
5:40am: Have a look around in Long Bien fruits market: You can buy many different kinds of fruits from there. Retail fruit seller will bring to different places to sell and it gets about 50% share of fruits in Hanoi.
6:10am: Take photos on Long Bien Bridge the oldest bridge is connected between countryside and Hanoi city.
6:30am: Watch the flag raising ceremony at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
7:30am: Come to Hoan Kiem Lake to learn and join with exercise club.
8am: Have breakfast in the Old Quarter.
8:30am: drink coffee at a local cafe.
Then go back your hotel and end the tour.
Inclusions for Hanoi Early Morning Private Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
Exclusions for Hanoi Early Morning Private Tour
- - Gratitude / Tips to Tour Guide.
- Any items not mentioned above.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Evening in Hanoi City Including Walking Tour, Spa Treatment and Dinner
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi