Considered charming colonial city, tourists would find Hanoi very typical feature of oriental city alive with its tree-lined boulevards and lakes and its blend of French, Chinese and Vietnamese architecture. Hanoi is the jewel of Asia. A cyclo trip will bring you to charming "36 streets and 36 wares" of the fascinating Old Quarter. Tour includes hotel pickup and lunch.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the Hanoi Old Quarter to begin your trip by visiting the Tran Quoc Pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage site which sits on the West Lake. Next, visit the Ho Chi Minh complex, which is modeled after a lotus flower.
Continue on to visit the Temple of Literature which was constructed in 1070. In the afternoon, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
After lunch, there are two options depending on the day of your tour:
On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, you will explore the daily life of the traditional ceramics village of Bat Trang. You will visit showrooms and see how they model their products.
On Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays, you will visit the Ethnology museum to learn about the cultures of the 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam.
Then, continue on to Hoan Kiem Lake to visit the Ngoc Son Temple which is dedicated to Tran Hung Dao before concluding your tour.
Inclusions for Hanoi Full-Day City Tour
- Hotel pick up/drop off by air-conditioned bus in Hanoi Old Quarter
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees and sight seeing
- Vietnamese lunch
- Water on the bus
Exclusions for Hanoi Full-Day City Tour
- Expenses not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for pick up outside of Hanoi Old Quarter, please contact
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Dress code is formal
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.