Take your time to explore and learn about the history and culture of Hanoi as you spend a day touring this bustling city. See the most important attractions with a guide who will take you to the Ho Chi Minh complex, the Temple of Literature, the Museum of Ethnology, and other sites.
Enjoy the atmosphere of the four thousand year city with its own beauty, not only the places but also the food, the culture, and the people.
Watching the water puppet show one of the must-see shows in Hanoi.
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
AM: 7.45 – 8.15: Free pick up at your hotel. Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 - the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Then continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West Lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam). Lunch at local restaurant.
PM: After lunch, proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 - it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful water and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. At the end, you will watch Water Puppet show a traditional performance that dates back as far as the 11th century in the villages of the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam. Then the tour will finish around 17h00 - 17h30.
Inclusions for Hanoi Full-Day City Tour Including Cyclo Ride And Water Puppet Show
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water (500ml)
- Vietnamese lunch
- Driver/ English Speaking Guide
- Hotel drop-off (in Hanoi Old Quarter)
- Cyclo Ride
- Water puppet show
Exclusions for Hanoi Full-Day City Tour Including Cyclo Ride And Water Puppet Show
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Infant meals not included
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bai Dinh And Trang Aneco Joining Tour
- Hanoi City Tour
- Half Day Tour Bat Trang Pottery Village
- PRIVATE FULL DAY EXPLORING HANOI INCLUDING GREEN CAR TOUR
- Hanoi Street Food Tastes
- The Ionah Show In Hanoi With Roundtrip Transfer
- Hanoi City Tour With Green Car
- Buddhism Pilgrimage-Perfume Pagoda Joining Tour
- Trip To The Ancient Capital
- Cyclo-Biking-Cooking Tour