Hanoi Half-Day Street Food Walking Tour And Cultural Experience
OverviewVietnam is known for its range of unique and delicious foods. On this 3-hour tour, you will stroll alongside your guide through the network of streets and alleys and be able to taste a variety of street foods. Listen as your guide shares information about typical Northern Vietnamese and typical Hanoian food. Meet locals who are willing to share stories as you experience the local lifestyle which is forming a culture all of its own. This tour offers two departure time options and includes a variety of food tastings and one (1) drink.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourAfter your guide meets you at your hotel or previously arranged designated meeting point in Hanoi's Old Quarter, embark on a 3-hour walking tour through the intricate network of alleys and streets of Hanoi's well-known street food paradise.
Along the route, take advantage of encounters with the locals to hear interesting stories and experience the local lifestyle in the closest way possible through personal interaction. Listen to your guide dispense information about Northern Vietnamese and particularly typical Hanoian food. Branch out beyond typical pho (vietnamese soup) and banh mi (baguette snack) and taste some of the popular foods sold by vendors at the stalls, cafes and makeshift storefronts. Many of these places have been passed along from generation to generation. With over 1000 year of history in this city, surely you will end the day with unforgettable memories and a new insight to the food phenomenon which has been forming a unique habit and culture.
Inclusions for Hanoi Half-Day Street Food Walking Tour And Cultural Experience
- English-speaking guide
- Walking tour
- Food tasting
- One (1) drink (coffee or beer)
Exclusions for Hanoi Half-Day Street Food Walking Tour And Cultural Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi