Hanoi Like A Local: Full-Day Tour Including Dinner In A Local HomeWrite a Review
OverviewThis day tour provides a closer and friendlier look into the daily life of Hanoian people, thereby helps you to understand more about Vietnamese culture, cuisine and people. It is an ideal choice for families with kids who want to spend a meaningful day in Hanoi.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour8:00 - 10:00: Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and we will start by enjoying Pho - the best Vietnamese beef noodle. The tasty broth, with strips of succulent beef and chewy rice noodles are perfect for a hearty breakfast. Then we will go for a cup of coffee at a hidden coffee shop in town with perfect city view, and watch the bustling atmosphere of Hanoi in the morning and the pace of life here.
10:00 - 12:00: Next, we will take a short walk around the Old town and drop-in some ancient houses to see the long-narrow-tubed architecture. Then try to figure out how to cross the streets and how to bargain for some fresh fruits from vendors in Vietnam.
12:00 - 14:00: Enjoy a tasty bowl of Bun Cha - the famous Vietnamese grilled pork with noodle - and some authentic Nem - spring roll - for lunch at a local restaurant.
14:00 - 16:00: After walking round the small streets of the Old Quarter, we will drop in a local beer store on the street to enjoy the night atmosphere. You will have a chance to sit at small chairs and drink “Bia Hoi” - draught beer - in big glass like a local. Enjoy it well with the delicious “Nem chua ran” - a kind of Vietnamese pork sausage; and peanut. Have some interesting small talk with the local people.
16:00 - 17:30: Transfer to a Hanoian local house by taxi. You will be invited to their living room and enjoying a cup of hot green tea - as a traditional custom of Vietnamese family used to showing respect to their guests.
18:00 - 19:00: Time for dinner! Enjoy the meal with the locals in a cozy atmosphere at home. See how they enjoy their dinner, what their kitchen looks like, and also witness some customs during the meal: the children need to invite the elders before eating and after finishing meal, how to use chopstick in the traditional manner, and how to put chopstick to express that we finished meal. Through all of that, you will clearly see the difference between Western and Eastern dining etiquette.
20:00: Our guide will drop you back to your hotel for relaxing. End of our services.
Inclusions for Hanoi Like A Local: Full-Day Tour Including Dinner In A Local Home
- Breakfast: Pho Bo (Vietnamese beef noodle soup)
- Lunch: Bun Cha (Vietnamese Grilled Pork with noodle)
- Dinner prepared by the host
- Egg coffee at leisure
- Afternoon tea
- Private driver & English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels in the Old Quarter only)
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle and taxi with air-con
Exclusions for Hanoi Like A Local: Full-Day Tour Including Dinner In A Local Home
- Drinks, personal expenses and other services not mentioned above
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.