Hanoi Night Market And Street Food Tour
OverviewHanoi has a worthy range of day and night markets. Those markets can be indoors and outdoors and night markets are more like a social event instead of a shopping occasion. This actually does not mean that you cannot find great bargains at a night market. The most unique night market in Hanoi is in Hang Ngang - Hang Dao street. During the trip, you will have chance exploring the beauty of Hanoi and lifestyle of local people at night as well as enjoying some local unique food.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourAfter your guide picks you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter, travel to Hanoi's weekend night market, situatedbetween Hang Ngang and Hang Dao streets. Explore this fascinating destination, which features plentyof street stalls bursting withsouvenirs and other items.
Spend the first half of your 3.5-hour tour sampling streetfood for dinner, such as grilled meats and sticky rice, accompanied by a variety of performances, from traditional music to break dancing to live pop or instrumental music. Then continue to explore the mystery of the night market while you shop and browse for bargains at your own pace.
The eveningconcludes with drop-offat your hotel.
Inclusions for Hanoi Night Market And Street Food Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Old Quarter
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Local guide
- Food tasting
Exclusions for Hanoi Night Market And Street Food Tour
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside the Old Quarter
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi