Hanoi Private Street Food Tour
OverviewLocated in the middle of Ha Noi, a rapidly developing city where changes take place every hour, Ha Noi Old quarter with its old-styled narrow streets full of antique brick houses.Visiting this unique historical vestige comfortably lying around Hoan kiem lake, tourists get lost in a totally different world from the rest of the city and have the chance to explore the modest but energetic life of the local a hundred years ago. Let an expert lead the way to the best food stands or local restaurants in Hanoi Old Quarter. While filling up on the flavors that made Hanoi one of the world best destination for hungry travelers, youll also learn more about the culture, history...
Know More about this tourOn a 3 hours walking tour youll explore the culture, history of Hanoi, step into a world full of street food vendors. Unlike big cities all around the world, street food in Hanoi are not just hot dog carts and pretzel stands, we offer an opportunity to try out 10 different dishes at local food stand, family restaurants A rotating menu from day-to-day to represent the variety of delicious options, but tastings might include but are subject to change: rice noodle soup with beef, rice noodle with chicken, rice noodle with grilled pork, snail, or dry noodle, sticky rice, along with various kinds of donut, steamed pancake or Vietnamese sandwiches. Sample menu: Pho (beef/chicken noodle), Bun Cha (Grilled Pork With Noodle), Banh Mi (Vietnamese Bread), Banh Cuon (Steamed Rice Pancake), Banh Xeo (Fried Rice Pancake), Nom Bo Kho (Green Papaya Salad With Dried Beef), Banh Ran Ngot(Sweet Rice Donut), Banh Tom (Shrimp Cake), Che (Vietnamese Dessert), Ca Phe Trung (Egg Coffee), Beer...
Inclusions for Hanoi Private Street Food Tour
- - Pick - up and drop off in the Old Quarter
- English speaking local tour guide
- Coffee or tea
Exclusions for Hanoi Private Street Food Tour
- - Personal expenses.
- Other activities or food are not mentioned in the itinerary.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Explore The South 2 days 1 night Private tour
- Dragon Legend Halong Bay 3-Day-2-Night Cruise from Hanoi
- Private 7 days discover Mountain Culture Lowland culture Pu Luong and Ninh Binh
- Mua Cave and Tam Coc full day tour from Hanoi - Small Group Tour
- Full Day Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave -Small Group with Biking, Cruising , Hiking
- Private Tour: The True Essence of Hanoi
- Hanoi After Dark: Private Street food, Drinks & Stories Tour
- ROSA MOTORBIKE TOUR BY NIGHT