Hanoi Private Street Food Tour With Puppet Show And Cyclo
OverviewFood is an integral part of daily life in Hanoi and can be found everywhere on the city's streets. This food tour includes half an hour cycling around the trading area in Hanoi Old Quarter, which is said to be a microcosm of the city.
Know More about this tourTour guide will pick up you in your hotel in Old Quarter and then get a Cyclo and start cycling with 1 hour through narrow streets to Dong Xuan and Hoan kiem Lake.Along the edge of the market, dozens of street hawkers sell produce, from live seafood to exotic fruits and spices.
Continuing into the atmospheric heart of the Old Quarter and wander past street stalls and quiet residential lanes where you can observe 1000 years of local life. Your tour guide will explain detail about Vietnam, Old Quarter, then tourist will have cleaner understanding about country and people in here.
We'll stop to enjoy a traditional Vietnamese water puppet show and after that, we'll take a walk on the the streets of the Old Quarter and enjoy traditional Vietnamese food with 5 different kind of food: Beef/Chicken noodles, Fries cake/ Pillow cake/ Spring rolls/ Bread and Drink: Egg Coffee/ Beer/ dersert (mixed fruit with milk, yogurt). Your local English-speaking guide will give you an insight into traditional Vietnamese food culture, including details of ingredients and the historical background of popular northern dishes.
At the end, feel free to continue exploring the area on your own, or let your guide assist you with directions or a taxi back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Hanoi Private Street Food Tour With Puppet Show And Cyclo
- English-speaking guide
All food items as per itinerary
1 bottle of water, 1 coffee or beer
Exclusions for Hanoi Private Street Food Tour With Puppet Show And Cyclo
- All other drinks
Extra food portions
Tips for local guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Halong Bay 1-day Cruise with Kayaking from Hanoi
- Group Tour : Hoa Lu To Trang An Full Day Tour
- Hanoi Street Food Tour with Expert Local Guide
- One day private Halong bay cruise with seafood lunch from Hanoi
- 2 day private guided tour famous Ninh Binh - Halong Bay UNESCO sites
- Bai Dinh and Trang An Day Trip with Lunch and Electric Car
- Hanoi discovery for half day by VESPA motorbike
- Half Day Trip - Hanoi half day Tour