Sapa is a one of Vietnams most popular destinations, but with no nearby airport the only option for getting there is to travel by road or rail and, despite being only 380 kilometres from Hanoi, its a time-consuming exercise whichever route you take, so choose carefully.If you want more freedom and flexibility and are prepared to pay for it, then car hire is a good option. Our driver will pick you up at Hanoi airport or your hotel in Hanoi city to Sapa and vice versa. its going to take five hours to reach Sapa from Hanoi City through new high way, with some rest stops en route its also safer than travelling at night. A car is only really viable if you have some time to spare but can really open up the options in terms of places to visit and experiences.
- One way private transfer
- Fuel and all tolls
- DriverWhat's Not Included:- Entrance fees to the places of interest in Hanoi- Lunch, dinner, hotel accommodation
- Extra baggages
- Gratuities (optional)Good to Know:
- Please provide the name and address of your hotel or requested address in Hanoi City and your scheduled departure time.
- For the best service, please book the transfer at least 5 hours in advance.
- The luggage allowance is 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per passenger. Note that the transfer is not wheelchair accessible.