Hanoi - Sapa One Way Private Transfer
OverviewSapa is a one of Vietnams most popular destinations, but with no nearby airport the only option for getting there is to travel by road or rail and, despite being only 380 kilometres from Hanoi, its a time-consuming exercise whichever route you take, so choose carefully.
Know More about this tourSapa is a one of Vietnams most popular destinations, but with no nearby airport the only option for getting there is to travel by road or rail and, despite being only 380 kilometres from Hanoi, its a time-consuming exercise whichever route you take, so choose carefully.If you want more freedom and flexibility and are prepared to pay for it, then car hire is a good option. Our driver will pick you up at Hanoi airport or your hotel in Hanoi city to Sapa and vice versa. its going to take five hours to reach Sapa from Hanoi City through new high way, with some rest stops en route its also safer than travelling at night. A car is only really viable if you have some time to spare but can really open up the options in terms of places to visit and experiences.
- One way private transfer
- Fuel and all tolls
- DriverWhat's Not Included:- Entrance fees to the places of interest in Hanoi- Lunch, dinner, hotel accommodation
- Extra baggages
- Gratuities (optional)Good to Know:
- Please provide the name and address of your hotel or requested address in Hanoi City and your scheduled departure time.
- For the best service, please book the transfer at least 5 hours in advance.
- The luggage allowance is 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per passenger. Note that the transfer is not wheelchair accessible.
Inclusions for Hanoi - Sapa One Way Private Transfer
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Hanoi - Sapa One Way Private Transfer
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.