Night 1: Take overnight train from Hanoi to Lao Cai
Be ready at your hotel lobby at 8:00 p.m, our tour guide and driver will meet and pick you up for a short transfer to Hanoi Station to take the overnight train to Lao Cai City.
Overnight on the train
Day 1 : Sapa Town - Cat Cat Village ( B,L,D) Group tour
Picked up at Lao Cai Station upon your early arrival for over an hour drive uphill in a shared mini van to Sapa. After freshen up and Breakfast in a local restaurant you will enjoy a walk around this charming town, paying visit to Sapa market and the old cathedral where you can meet a lot of local ethnic minority peoples such as Black Hmong and Red Zao wearing their traditional colorful dresses selling their farming and gathering products and handicrafts for souvenir.
Check in your hotel, having Lunch and noon Break before departing for a walk to Cat Cat village locating near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Spectacular scenery of mountains and terraced rice paddies changes after every corner as you walk downhill. Getting through Cat Cat village of the Hmong, you will pay visiting to some local homes, witnessing their daily life activities and experiencing their hospitability. Continue walking down to the valley bottom, having a break at a stunning waterfall where the French built a hydraulic power station, you will walk uphill and make a loop around the valley and get back to Sapa. The rest of the afternoon and evening is at your leisure.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner are all included
Accommodation : 3 star hotel in Sapa Town
Day 2: Sapa - Hanoi by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B/L) Group Tour
7.00 8.00: Have breakfast at hotel, check out the room and prepare light pack for trekking. (Big luggage keep in hotel store)
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.30 - 13.30: Have lunch in the hotel.
13.30 - 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own, have shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
14.45 - 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
10pm: Train will start going to Sapa from Hanoi.
Departure Details :
Crossing Vietnam Tour
Return Details :
We will drop you off in your hotel Old Quater in Hoan kiem District, Ha noi city.
OverviewExplore the area around Sapa with two easy trekkings through the valley. Enjoy scenic views of the beautiful rice fields and local minority villages and stay overnight in a hotel. In your free time you can walk around the town of Sapa and visit the market, church and other sights. Highlights Trekking through the valley near Sapa with amazing scenery of rice fields and local villages One Train ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai ( 4 sleeping berth in one cabin, you will share the cabin with other tourists) and back to Hanoi by bus on highway mountain view Stay in a comfortable hotel during your stay in Sapa Explore the town of Sapa Make a beautiful short hike to Cat Cat Village and waterfall
- Tour price includes Transfer from Lao Cai station to Hotel in Sapa Town
Bus Sapa - Hanoi
Accommodation: 1 night in Sapa Vista Hotel or Similar
All meals as mentioned on above itinerary ( 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner )
Train ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai ( 4 sleeping berth in one cabin, you will share the cabin with other tourists)
Sightseeing fee, tax and services charge.
Local English speaking tour guide.
- Tour price excludes
- Drinks and Personal expenses.
Know More about this tour
Night 1: Take overnight train from Hanoi to Lao Cai
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Old people, kids should not attend the long trek (9 kms)
You may stay overnight at homestay for 1st night or you may do on 2nd night. Our tour leader will inform you on bus to Sapa.
Thing to bring
Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesnt function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
You should take medicine with you although there are some chemists shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
Homestays facilities are not as in hotel in Sapa.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Explore The South 2 days 1 night Private tour
- Dragon Legend Halong Bay 3-Day-2-Night Cruise from Hanoi
- Private 7 days discover Mountain Culture Lowland culture Pu Luong and Ninh Binh
- Mua Cave and Tam Coc full day tour from Hanoi - Small Group Tour
- Full Day Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave -Small Group with Biking, Cruising , Hiking
- Private Tour: The True Essence of Hanoi
- Hanoi After Dark: Private Street food, Drinks & Stories Tour
- ROSA MOTORBIKE TOUR BY NIGHT