Hanoi Street Food Adventure Tour
OverviewStroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter. Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine just like the locals do – on the street and learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture. Try local specialties with influences from French and Chinese cuisine and view Hoan Kiem lake from a local café.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourThis walking street food tour starts from either 11am or 6pm in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. Your English speaking tour guide will not only walk you through the world of Hanois street food but will also inform you of some of Hanois delightful and interesting architecture along the way. You will eat as you walk, sampling seasonal fruits, and some French inspired foods from various food stalls
Walking through the maze of bustling streets that make up Hanois Old Quarter, you will sample the amazing array of street food that is unique to the eateries in this area of Vietnams capital city. Your guide will take you safely along the way. Observe Hanois skilled chefs preparing, cooking, and serving local dishes.
We will then continue on to the atmospheric heart of the Old Quarter and walk by numerous street stalls and quiet residential alleys, where local life appears to have changed very little in decades. Sample the wonderful array of outdoor food stalls and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere surrounding them. Here we can sit down with the locals and sample various meats, vegetable, noodle specialties some of which are flame grilled over hot coals for extra flavor.
Our local guide will take you to one of Hanois hidden cafs These hard to find cafs of which there are very few left in the city serve egg coffee, a delicious local delicacy to be sampled whilst watching the hustle and bustle of the Old Quarter If coffee is not for you, why not try a beer,( or two) at one of Hanois famous Bia Hoi, a unique drinking experience.
Inclusions for Hanoi Street Food Adventure Tour
- -English speaking guide
-food at local street food restaurent
Exclusions for Hanoi Street Food Adventure Tour
-others private services
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The street food in Hanoi is an awesome experience, with numerous places to eat and drink. Why not take a tour with us and let our experienced guide introduce you to some of the best street food around. Our guide will explain the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food including details on ingredients, cooking methodology and the historical background of many traditional and popular northern Vietnamese dishes.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.