OverviewTake in the engaging and colorful spectacle of a traditional water puppet show on this tour followed by a romantic dinner at an exquisitely renovated French villa.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tour
Your guide will collect you from your Hanoi hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle at 4pm for the trip to a local market. Next, you'll watch one of Hanoi's famous water puppet performances. In this ancient art form that originated in northern Vietnam, puppets perform on the surface of a pool, accompanied by an orchestra and sometimes fireworks. Colorful and vital, it's an insight into rural Vietnamese life and folklore.
Finally, you'll drive to a beautifully renovated colonial villa for a set dinner, with a menu combining the best of French and Vietnamese cuisine, before returning to your hotel around 8pm.
Inclusions for Hanoi Water Puppet Show With Dinner
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Set dinner
- English speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
Exclusions for Hanoi Water Puppet Show With Dinner
- Tips and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.