Happy Helsinki Walking Tour
OverviewHappy Helsinki walking tour focuses not only on the main attractions of the city center but also on some hidden special spots while giving a good overview of the city. It is a public walking tour with interest for everyone visiting Helsinki, finding out about the history of the city as well as the normal life of Finnish people.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourStart your journey at Narinkka Square by the modern shopping centre Kamppi, which is well connected from all our three cruise ship ports by public transport and also just 1.5 blocks away from the Central Railway Station where the trains and buses from Helsinki airport arrive. Many cruise line companies also have shuttle bus stops at walking distance.
Explore the heart of ancient Helsinki, and take in top attractions including Esplanadi, Helsinki Cathedral, the Chapel of Silence, the Kamppi Center, the Kiasma Modern Art Museum, and Uspenski Russian Cathedral and Temppeliaukio Rock Church (Admission fee 3 at guests own expense, optional). Along the way, listen as your guide sheds light on centuries of rich Finnish history.
During your tour, stop for a short break at the market place for a coffee and a snack (own expense), and soak up the atmosphere in this bustling coastal city.
Inclusions for Happy Helsinki Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Some entrance fees
Exclusions for Happy Helsinki Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to theTemppeliaukio Church
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.