OverviewHappy Helsinki walking tour focuses not only on the main attractions of the city center but also on some hidden special spots while giving a good overview of the city. It is a public walking tour with interest for everyone visiting Helsinki, finding out about the history of the city as well as the normal life of Finnish people.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at 10:30am in Senate Square, central Helsinki, then head into the city to begin your 2.5-hour walking tour.
Explore the heart of ancient Helsinki, and take in top attractions including Esplanadi, Helsinki Cathedral, the Chapel of Silence, the Kamppi Center, the Kiasma Modern Art Museum, and Uspenski Russian Cathedral. Along the way, listen as your guide sheds light on centuries of rich Finnish history.
During your tour, stop for a short break at the market place for a coffee and a snack (own expense), and soak up the atmosphere in this bustling coastal city.
After two and a half hours exploring the landmarks, parks, and streets of Helsinki, your tour will come to an end at the Temppeliaukio Church. Here, perhaps take the chance to visit the famous church (own expense) — widely considered among the city’s top attractions.
Inclusions for Happy Helsinki Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Some entrance fees
Exclusions for Happy Helsinki Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to the Temppeliaukio Church
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.