Meeting point is near Metro A - Flaminia stop and Piazza del Popolo. Upon booking, you will be notified on exact meeting spot where walking tour will begin at 9:15. Groups of eight or more can be pick-up at their hotel by the walking-guide, if distance allows. Guests will walk approximately 15minutes to Flea Market destination. Depending on weather and market locations, the local guide may take guests on an above-ground-train for a short ride, at no additional cost. Around 11:00 am guides will assist each guest individually to help redirect them to their next locations. If the group of tourists would like to lunch together, of course the guides can accompany them to a buffet-style restaurant where locals eat like a feast, at low low prices. Tips are appreciated for this extended part of the tour. Guests are not required to purchase anything at any time. Food and drinks can be found for purchase throughout the walking & shopping tour.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
There are two groups on all days, first group leaves at 9:00am and second group leaves at 11:15am
Departure Details :
Steps from Piazza del Popolo and Metro A - Flaminia stop
Return Details :
Tour ends near Ponte della Musica and Museum of Modern Art
OverviewBetter than an Outlet! Take a fun stroll off the beaten path and feel like a local: strolling thru outdoor flea markets accompanied by professional guides. This is where bargain shoppers find it all. This is your opportunity to see tons of apparel & accessory displayed by travelling vendors; these bazaars come thru town only on certain days of the month.Surely you will take home memories and photos of a truly Roman morning. Probably you will also go home with bags full of gift for you and others. Take a break from sightseeing and pamper yourself to a morning of inexpensive shopping, talking and walking.This tour is appropriate for all ages, and lasts between two-three hours.For groups of eight or more, it may be possible to arrange hotel-pick-up if within reasonable distance from tour itinerary.
- If tourists are taken aboad an above-ground-train, this ticket is included in the booking rate.
- No food or drinks are included. Tips are not included, but are optional and appreciated.
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Guides speak English and Italian
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to heavy rains or snow, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. Drizzle or light rain will not cause cancellations.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket
- Private 4-Hour Tour of Colosseum & Rome Highlights with private vehicle & guide