OverviewRock your senses with a prix-fixe menu at the Denver Hard Rock Cafe. Classic American cooking comes to the heart of the Mile High City, where you’ll enjoy a 2- or 3-course meal with your choice of theme: Blue Grass, Hip Hop or Jazz. Each option comes with a drink (coffee, tea or soda) and dessert. Expect entrees like the classic cheeseburger, a half-rack of hickory-smoked ribs, salmon, steak and even some vegetarian options. Love All - Serve All!
- Several menus to choose from
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
Know More about this tourBack in 1971, Americans Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton opened the first Hard Rock Cafe in London. Their landlord didn’t think they could pull it off, so he granted them a three-month lease.
How wrong that landlord was. Today, the franchise - which includes cafes, casinos and hotels - can be found in more than 63 countries. The franchise owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, and you can see it on display at its locations around the globe.
Enjoy a prix-fixe menu at the Hard Rock Cafe in Denver, Colorado. Each meal comes with a dessert and your choice of tea, coffee or soda. See the Sample Menu below for entrée options.
- Main entrée: Choice of any Hard Rock signature burger, hickory smokehouse sandwich or Texan, entrée salad or sandwich from the menu*
- Choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
- Chef’s Dessert
Choice of main course, soft drink and dessert:
- Steak, chicken or shrimp fajitas
- Grilled salmon
- Any Hard Rock signature burger or sandwich
- Smokehouse hickory chicken, ribs or duo platter
- Twisted Mac, chicken and cheese
Inclusions for Hard Rock Cafe Denver
- Preferred seating
- One meal per person based on menu selected
- Beverage: choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
- All Taxes
Exclusions for Hard Rock Cafe Denver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional menu items outside the selected menu
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Lil Rocker menu (ages 0-10) is available for purchase direct from Hard Rock Cafe on the day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.