Hard Rock Cafe Manchester
OverviewThe Hard Rock Cafe Manchester is the largest in the UK, doubling up as a live music and events venue at the iconic Printworks as well a much-loved American diner. Head past the table lines with a skip-the-line ticket, and enjoy either a 2- or 3-course American-style meal while admiring the stash of rock ‘n’ roll memorabilia. The cafe is home to impressive items that once belonged to some of the world’s rock legends such as a Arctic Monkeys, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Oasis, Elvis Presley and more.
- Dinner included
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourLocated at the vibrant Printworks venue at the heart of Manchesters Exchange Square (opposite the National Football Museum), this Hard Rock Cafe is sure to rock your senses with authentic American fare, generous drinks and a staggering collection of rock memorabilia.
The largest Hard Rock Cafe in the UK, the Manchester branch is also one of the citys biggest live music venues, able to accommodate crowds of up to 450 people with a concert stage and Rock Lounge mezzanine floor. Visit in the evening and you may be lucky enough to catch an open mic night or maybe see one of Manchesters top local bands play live.
Hard Rock Cafe Manchester is popular with locals and visitors alike, meaning queues for a table can be long. So dont waste time standing in line head straight inside with your skip-the-line ticket and admire the cafes impressive hoard of rock n roll relics.
Priceless pieces from rock n roll legends such as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and Kiss are all on display alongside pop and rock artists from the 1990s and beyond. Admire a Gibson J-45 guitar that was owned by Liam Gallagher from Oasis and see costumes worn by the Arctic Monkeys for their 2007 Brit Awards acceptance speech.
Further highlights include an Elvis Presley shirt, a tailor-made suit belonging to Elton John and a Jimi Hendrix drum kit.
When you are ready to eat, choose from two different menus the 2-course Gold or 3-course Diamond and then sit back, relax and enjoy your meal. See the Itinerary for a sample menu. The cafe also has an on-site rock shop, which you can visit after your meal if you wish.
Inclusions for Hard Rock Cafe Manchester
- 2-or 3-course dinner
- Coffee, tea or soft drink
- Priority seating
Exclusions for Hard Rock Cafe Manchester
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food, drinks or merchandise purchases
Itinerary:GOLD MENU - 2- COURSE MENU
- Choice Of Main Course
- Legendary Burger
- Vegagie Leggie Burger
- Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Twisted Mac, Chicken and Cheese Pasta
- Lil Brownie with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge
- Soft drink, coffee or tea
DIAMOND MENU – 3-COURSE MENU
Choice of Starter:
Lil Feta Salad
Lil Chicken Wings
Choice of Main Course:
Veggie Leggie (veg.)
Chicken Caesar Salad
Twisted Mac, Chicken, and Cheese Pasta
Lil Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream and Hot Fudge
Choice of one Beverage:
Soft Drink, Coffee, or Tea
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child menu (age 0-10 years) is available for purchase direct from Hard Rock Cafe on the day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.