Back in 1971, Americans Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton opened the first Hard Rock Cafe in London. Their landlord didnt think they could pull it off, so he granted them a three-month lease.
How wrong that landlord was. Today, the franchise - which includes cafes, casinos and hotels - can be found in more than 63 countries. The franchise owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, and you can see it on display at its locations around the globe.
Enjoy a prix-fixe menu at the Hard Rock Cafe in Seattle, Washington. Each meal comes with a dessert and your choice of tea, coffee or soda. See the Sample Menu below for entre options.
- Main entre: Choice of any Hard Rock signature burger, hickory smokehouse sandwich or Texan, entre salad or sandwich from the menu*
- Choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
- Chefs Dessert
Choice of main course, soft drink and dessert:
- Steak, chicken or shrimp fajitas
- Grilled salmon
- Any Hard Rock signature burger or sandwich
- Smokehouse hickory chicken, ribs or duo platter
- Twisted Mac, chicken and cheese