Harlem Historical Food Tour - New York City
OverviewHarlem is home to a variety of diverse cultures and tastes. On this walking tour, you will taste renowned soul food as well as Caribbean and African cuisines at a variety of restaurants. Between tastings, you’ll learn about Harlem’s rich history. It’s the perfect introduction to Harlem—with a list of restaurants and destinations you’ll be eager to visit again. For most guests, enough food is served that a meal afterwards is not needed. Come hungry!
- Small-group tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourOn this tour, you'll learn about Harlem's rich history while sampling a variety of dishes from distinctive restaurants. After the tour, use your newly acquired knowledge to explore Harlem's many culinary and cultural gems.
Harlems culture means much more than eating. Whether or not you're a native New Yorker, this unique and fun tour will be to place Harlem on your must do list in the city.
On this guided tour, tasting selections are subject to change, but typically include:
- An authentic Soul Food restaurant
- A Spanish Caribbean eatery
- A French West African Caf
- A neighborhood bakery
- An amazing tea and spice shop
All tastings are included in your ticket price. For most guests, enough food is served that a meal afterwards is not needed. You will also be given a bottle of water per person at the start of the tour.
Do not eat before the tour. You will be eating a lot of food!
Inclusions for Harlem Historical Food Tour
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Gratuities at each stop
- Local, professional guide
Exclusions for Harlem Historical Food Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities to the guide are not included but optional
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Wine and Dine Tour with Shopping from New York City
- Midtown Mix Guided Food Tour - New York Food On Foot Tours
- Go West Guided Food Tour - New York Food On Foot Tours
- Big Bus New York Night Tour
- Private Transfer John F Kennedy Airport JFK to Manhattan in SUV Executive
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum Overnight Experience
- Secrets of Central Park Walking Tour
- Athens Next Door Greek Food Tour in Astoria - Queens