Visit sights in Harlem pertaining to the culturally explosive days of 1920's Harlem, when art and culture was used as a tool for African-Americans and Blacks to define ones own self image, therefore redefining how the world viewed people of color in America. Walk in the footsteps of legendary figures such Marcus Garvey, Langston Hughs, Duke Ellington, Billie Holiday, Harry Wills, Eubie Blake and many more.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour tour is conducted by a lifelong born and raised Harlem resident. You'll also be equipped with portable sound and video which heighten the experience along the way. Vintage 1920's music will play as you walk the historic streets. Imagine watching vintage 1920's "Cotton Club" footage at the very sight where the "Cotton Club" existed. This tour brings Harlem history to life!
Inclusions for Harlem Renaissance Multimedia Walking Tour
- Born and raised Harlem tour guide
- Portable video and sound
Exclusions for Harlem Renaissance Multimedia Walking Tour
- No food included.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.