In an area of almost 1,000 square meters, it features more than 20 amazingly restored Harley Davidson bikes, covering almost a century of true preciousness to the most modern and current models. All different models of these machines that are true objects of passion. Among the most striking attractions of the Harley Motor Show is a motorcycle identical to the one seen in the film No Destination (Easy Rider, 1969), as well as the same machines used by the federal highway police and US Army police. There is also a Night Road, which was designed in partnership with Porsche, and other models from the twenties to the seventies of the twentieth century.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
8am to 6pm
Departure Details :
Harley Motor Show
OverviewThe Harley motor show is the first themed space in Latin America entirely dedicated to those who love Harley Davidson motorcycles.
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
Children under 4 years of age are free of charge
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.