From USD 95
OverviewDiscover Barbados's most majestic formations and our most famous creation on our caves and cocktails tour.
On this tour we will visit Harrison's Cave where you will board an electric tram and travel underground, viewing majestic caverns and the stalactites and stalagmites which have been growing in them for many centuries. Another special feature of the caves is its streams, waterfalls and pools.
Following an experience of a lifetime at Harrison's Cave, we will make our way to the birthplace of Rum, also known as "kill devil."
On this tour you will tour the Mount Gay visitor center, learning about the making of this famous Rum. Following this, you will be taken through a fun-filled tasting session conducted by the Mount Gay Rum Tour guides who will guide you and your taste buds through the signature flavors, aromas and subtle nuances of the various rums the produce.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStarting the tour, we will visit to the birthplace of Rum, also known as "kill devil". Your experience begins with their vivid and compelling presentation in the brand area. Here you will discover the rich history of this renowned rum as you view antiquities and replicas from the past. We will learn of current triumphs and adventures, and be introduced to the Mount Gay portfolio of brands. Next you will be escorted to the theater to view an informative and entertaining audio-visual show on the craftsmanship of Mount Gay Rum.
Learn more about the raw ingredients native to Barbados that are essential to this spirit, as well as the time-honored processes of refining, aging and blending that lets them produce the most refined rums in the world.
Following this, you will be taken through a fun-filled tasting session conducted by one of the Mount Gay Rum Tour guides who will guide you and your taste buds through the signature flavors, aromas and subtle nuances of the various rums within their portfolio.
Mount Gay has been making rum since 1703. It is the oldest existing brand of rum in the world.
Finally, your tour at The Mount Gay Rum Bar & Lounge will finish with our resident rum experts and mixologist extraordinaire. So belly up to the bar where we will end in fine style with a toast to you and Mount Gay with a refreshing cocktail sample!
Your second stop will be Harrison's Cave where you will board electric trams and travel deep beneath the earth and explore the wonders of nature. Hear the rushing of the streams and see the calm glassy pools. Be amazed by the different shapes and sizes of the stalactites and stalagmites and delight in the delicate flow stone formations. See the early explorers entrance and experience some of their adventure.
Traveling by tram, you will be directed by knowledgeable tour guides who will point out the various structures as well as the new formations which are continually growing in this living cave. At select points you can disembark from the tram for a closer look.
- Harrison's Cave Tram Tour
- Mount Gay Rum Visitor Center Signature Tour
Inclusions for Harrison's Cave And Mount Gay Rum Including Rum Tasting And Cocktails
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Rum tasting
Exclusions for Harrison's Cave And Mount Gay Rum Including Rum Tasting And Cocktails
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.