Harrison's Cave And Mount Gay Rum Tour
OverviewThe Harrison Cave and Mount Gay tour will definitely leave all travelers to our island with an memorable travel experience, Explore two of the most impressive tourist attractions in Barbados. This half day tour will allow you to explore the Harrisons Cave that is located in the central parish of St. Thomas Barbados and you will also get a chance to experience the history of Mount Gay Rum. We will make sure in planning for you a comfortable and relaxing travel itinerary that can be personalized as per your requirements and specifications. Book our Cave and Mount Gay half day tour today to enjoy a unique travel experience on your Barbados holiday trip.
Know More about this tourHarrison's Cave & Mount Gay tours begins from approximately 9 am after the last pick up on your shared shuttle , you will be driven by an experience tour guide who will brief the on board guest about the In and Outs of Barbados and key points of our rich history , Your arrival at Harrison's Cave should be around 9;15 where you will join a Cave representative for a guided tram tour, this adventure takes about an 1 hr and 30 mins. Your tour then continues over to the historic Mount gay distillery where your will tour the spectacular process of one of the world oldest and most decorated rums , with a delicious tasting at the end of your 1hr and 15 mins tour with approximately 30 mins of tasting after . We then complete your tour with a shuttle back to your destination , our driver / guides will keep you informed as we pass points of interest and the on the rich history of Barbados.
At the heart of Barbados lies one of its greatest wonders, Harrisons Cave. Located in the central uplands of the island, this breathtakingly beautiful, crystallized limestone cavern is a testament to natures mastery. Flowing streams, deep pools of crystal clear water and towering columns characterize this living cave. Gaze in wonder at the white flow stones and in awe at the beauty of the speleothems which adorn the cave. Be sure to make Harrisons Cave your first stop while in Barbados and Unearth the Adventure!Mount Gay
Guest are invited to discover the mysteries and secrets behind Barbados finest and most celebrated spirit. and will experience the history of Mount Gay Rum as they are taken on a journey of the rich heritage and the time proven craftsmanship of the worlds oldest rum.
Inclusions for Harrison's Cave And Mount Gay Rum Tour
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip private transfer
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Harrison's Cave And Mount Gay Rum Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.