Harry Potter Film Location Bus Tour Of London
OverviewTour the muggle capital of London to see film locations used in the acclaimed Harry Potter films on an exciting 3-hour tour! While traveling around the city by luxury coach, visit must-see fictional sites such as Platform 9 ¾ and Number 12, Grimmauld Place. Hear insider gossip about the films from an expert guide, and discover the London landmarks that inspired the Harry Potter books and films to be made.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central London, and hop aboard a luxury air-conditioned coach for your tour of the capital’s best Harry Potter film locations. As you travel, your guide will keep you entertained with tales of Harry Potter wizardry and also show off the familiar London attractions that inspired J K Rowling when she wrote her award-winning books.
Hear insider tales of how the films were made from your guide, and chat with fellow muggles in your group about magic and all-things Harry Potter as you see the sites. Visit Number 12, Grimmauld Place, home of the Black family of wizards in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and as you walk around your guide will regale you with tales of Sirius Black who fought evil Lord Voldemort.
See the site that was used to create the Leaky Cauldron pub, which served as a gateway to Diagon Alley for muggles. Head to Kings Cross Station to see fabled Platform 9 ¾ and pose for pictures in front of the sign as you imagine how Harry leaping through the wall in the first film – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
After three hours of exploring the magical world that Harry Potter lived, in, your tour finishes at King’s Cross station in central London, and your guide will happily point you in the right direction for your on-going travel.
Inclusions for Harry Potter Film Location Bus Tour Of London
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Harry Potter Film Location Bus Tour Of London
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Dessert Walking Tour in London
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers
- London Photography Tour at Night
- London St Pancras Eurostar Private Arrival Transfer
- Buckingham Palace Tour Including Afternoon Tea