Harry Potter Film Locations Walking Tour - London
OverviewExplore the magic behind the worlds most famous wizard with this unique walking tour that will leave you spell-bound!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourThe Harry Potter books and film series have enthralled and captivated the world - now you can follow in the footsteps of the worlds most famous wizard and take a magical journey throughout London with this Harry Potter themed walking tour.
Your expert guide will take you on a spellbinding tour of the city to show you the exact locations where Harry filmed key scenes of this epic tale. Starting at Westminster, youll make your way to the Ministry of Magic; find the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron before taking a walk down the real Diagon Alley, then stand in the very spot where the Death Eaters destroyed the famous Millennium Bridge.
Youll not only see the locations where the films were shot, youll discover the magic behind locations such as Cecil and Goodwin Courts, and how these enchanting locations provided the inspiration for this wizarding adventure to unfold.
Your tour will conclude at Platform 9 - where you can try and make your own way to Hogwarts!
Inclusions for Harry Potter Film Locations Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Harry Potter Film Locations Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
This tour has elements where a Travelcard is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition and Tour with Thames River Cruise
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- BIG London Attraction Ticket Including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium, London Eye and Shrek's Adventure! London
- Private Minivan Arrival Transfer from Southampton Cruise Terminals to Heathrow Airport
- Small-Group Dessert Walking Tour in London
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London