Harry Potter Magical London Walking Tour With Kings Cross Platform Visit In London
OverviewFollow in Harry, Ron and Hermiones magical footsteps and explore Harry Potter film locations and places that inspired J.K. Rowling into creating the most famous Wizard of All. Your magical adventure starts right on Platform 9 where you will board your train to Hogwarts, the School of Witchcraft and Wizards. Let your imagination soar as you hold on to your trolley and magic wand and set out on a tour that will leave you spellbound. Visit and enjoy magical places that inspired J.K. Rowling epic book series, turned forever memorable by incredible wizards brought to life in the biggest movie series of all times.
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourFollow in Harry, Ron and Hermione's magical footsteps and explore film locations, places that inspired J.K. Rowling epic book series turned forever memorable by incredible wizards brought to life in the biggest movie series of all times. On this 3-hour tour, which includes an unhurried visit to Platform 9 - tour Muggles will learn a little about the weird and wonderful goings-on during the filming of the beloved Harry Potter movies as well as see other incredible London highlights. See the London of Harry Potters magical world, as your expert guide introduces you to locations, such as the entrance to the fictional Diagon Alley, hidden from the Muggle world that lurks nearby, and the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron, featured in Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone. Stand on the bridge, which was destroyed in the Half Blood Prince, and hold onto your hats and scarves as you imagine Lord Voldemorts Death Eaters swooping over you.
Your expert local guide will leave you in awe with their inside scoops on the London attractions, which inspired J.K. Rowlings vision, and youll see how real-life London appears magically into the world she invented. With Harry Potter and his friends, the city of London becomes more enchanting than ever, making our magical tour suitable for Harry Potter fans of all ages and highly recommended for thrilling family fun. The tour covers the best movie locations as well as Platform 9 , for the best tour photograph mementos. The guide is a Tour Wizard who will leave you spellbound but still a Muggle!
Inclusions for Harry Potter Magical London Walking Tour With Kings Cross Platform Visit In London
- Fully Guided Tour
Exclusions for Harry Potter Magical London Walking Tour With Kings Cross Platform Visit In London
- Admission to the Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Food and drinks
- Tube fare
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour involves active walking at a sustainable pace. Approx 1.5 miles of walking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Arrival or Departure Private Transfer: London Heathrow Airport to Bath
- Private Tour: Stonehenge Tour from London in a Chauffeured Range Rover
- 'Downton Abbey' TV Locations and Blenheim Palace Tour from London
- Private Tour: Chauffeur-Driven Sightseeing Tour of London
- Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition and Tour with Thames River Cruise
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London